Corradi is founded in Bologna as a workshop for the production of sun awnings.
DESIGN: OUR DISTINCTIVE TRAIT
EMOTION: THE TOUCH THAT CAN NEVER BE LACKING
When a space engages, stimulates and amazes, emotion is generated.
The play of light and shadow, integrated audio systems, clean lines: some distinctive elements of Corradi solutions that create special atmospheres and contribute to establishing an intimate relationship between the environment and those who enjoy it.
We want to offer unexpected solutions, personal and customisable spaces that inspire stories, culture and dreams.
We want to excite and create a unique and precious experience. Like your time. Like Corradi.
- Corradi expands through the acquisition of new companies that produce nautically-derived sail awnings and outdoor furnishings.
- The company starts the process of internationalization and takes part in the R+T trade fair in Stuttgart, with a total white exhibition stand.
- Corradi introduces Pergotenda® Kubo, the first self-standing structure in aluminium on the market.
- Partnerships are initiated with other major brands, which take Corradi to the Venice Film Festival, to the Lancia Café, and the Pitti Uomo trade show in Florence.
- Corradi engages in an ongoing dialogue with the world of architecture and design and exhibits at the Fuori Salone in Milan with a 750 sq. m area.
- Corradi debuts at the International Furniture Fair in Milan.
- The architect Gianluca Rossi uses his creativity to design Pergotenda® Move, a new way of conceiving the outdoors.
- For the second year, Corradi furnishes the outdoor spaces of the Lancia Café at the Venice Film Festival.
- In partnership with Overmarine, Corradi is an exhibitor at the Boat Shows in Cannes and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Along with Poltrona Frau the company is among the protagonists of the architectural exhibition Bologna Water Design.
- For the second year, Corradi is an exhibitor at the International Furniture Fair in Milan.
- Pergotenda® Move is a finalist at the XXIII International Award Compasso D’Oro for industrial design.
- Corradi takes part in the Chelsea Flower Show in London.
- Corradi launches a new communications concept, a journey between dream and reality.
- Corradi expands horizons to include blade coverings, bringing out its first bioclimatic pergola that combines a care for detail and a highly innovative design in pure Corradi style.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Design + Brands trade fair in Guangzhou, China, where it wins the award for best represented brand.
- Corradi participates at the MIPIM International Real Estate Fair in Cannes.
- Corradi is once again at the Lido for the Venice Film Festival.
- In June 2015, Corradi becomes part of the Belgian group Renson®, world leader in ventilation, sun protection and bioclimatic pergolas, giving rise to a new scenario which looks towards international markets with renewed interest.
- Alba, the new bioclimatic pergola, is introduced on the market.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Batimat in Paris.
The new eteria
- The new Eteria is a manually-operated bioclimatic pergola, the «petite» model from Corradi.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Polyclose in Ghent (Belgium).
- Corradi begins an exclusive partnership with SailShadow for the production of latest generation Sun Sails.
- Maestro is the Corradi flagship project of 2017: Pergotenda® or Bioclimatics in one product.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the MADE Expo and with Elle Decor attends to Fuorisalone di Milano.
- The communication concept for 2017 raises Corradi to an even higher level of outdoor alchemy.
- Corradi has launched an international architectural contest with YAC - Young Architects Competitions.