Corradi is founded in Bologna as a workshop for the production of sun awnings.
Corradi designs your outdoor environment in the colour of emotion.
Every Corradi space is custom-designed based on the customer's own desires: every reflection is the result of a unique chemistry, customised to bring your dreams to life.
- Corradi expands through the acquisition of new companies that produce nautically-derived sail awnings and outdoor furnishings.
- The company starts the process of internationalization and takes part in the R+T trade fair in Stuttgart, with a total white exhibition stand.
- Corradi introduces Pergotenda® Kubo, the first self-standing structure in aluminium on the market.
- Partnerships are initiated with other major brands, which take Corradi to the Venice Film Festival, to the Lancia Café, and the Pitti Uomo trade show in Florence.
- Corradi engages in an ongoing dialogue with the world of architecture and design and exhibits at the Fuori Salone in Milan with a 750 sq. m area.
- Corradi debuts at the International Furniture Fair in Milan.
- The architect Gianluca Rossi uses his creativity to design Pergotenda® Move, a new way of conceiving the outdoors.
- For the second year, Corradi furnishes the outdoor spaces of the Lancia Café at the Venice Film Festival.
- In partnership with Overmarine, Corradi is an exhibitor at the Boat Shows in Cannes and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Along with Poltrona Frau the company is among the protagonists of the architectural exhibition Bologna Water Design.
- For the second year, Corradi is an exhibitor at the International Furniture Fair in Milan.
- Pergotenda® Move is a finalist at the XXIII International Award Compasso D’Oro for industrial design.
- Corradi takes part in the Chelsea Flower Show in London.
- Corradi launches a new communications concept, a journey between dream and reality.
- Corradi expands horizons to include blade coverings, bringing out its first bioclimatic pergola that combines a care for detail and a highly innovative design in pure Corradi style.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Design + Brands trade fair in Guangzhou, China, where it wins the award for best represented brand.
- Corradi participates at the MIPIM International Real Estate Fair in Cannes.
- Corradi is once again at the Lido for the Venice Film Festival.
- In June 2015, Corradi becomes part of the Belgian group Renson®, world leader in ventilation, sun protection and bioclimatic pergolas, giving rise to a new scenario which looks towards international markets with renewed interest.
- Alba, the new bioclimatic pergola, is introduced on the market.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Batimat in Paris.
The new eteria
- The new Eteria is a manually-operated bioclimatic pergola, the «petite» model from Corradi.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the Polyclose in Ghent (Belgium).
- Corradi begins an exclusive partnership with SailShadow for the production of latest generation Sun Sails.
- Maestro is the Corradi flagship project of 2017: Pergotenda® or Bioclimatics in one product.
- Corradi is an exhibitor at the MADE Expo and with Elle Decor attends to Fuorisalone di Milano.
- The communication concept for 2017 raises Corradi to an even higher level of outdoor alchemy.
- Corradi has launched an international architectural contest with YAC - Young Architects Competitions.