1. Responsible for data processing
Responsible for data processing of personal data is Corradi SpA, a company with registered offices in Via Brini 39, 40128 Bologna, Tax Code - VAT and Companies Register of Bologna: 02129110371 REA 253035, Fax +39 051 4188400 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Finality of treatment
Corradi SpA will treat personal data provided by users for the following purposes: (A) to allow registration on the Site and use the services reserved to registered users. Moreover, the users, even if not registered, may request information or clarifications about the products and in order to fulfill this request, Corradi SpA will require the provision of some personal data (e.g. name, surname and e-mail); (B) for administrative and accounting purposes related to the registration on the Site, as well as to fulfill legal obligations; (C) with the prior consent of the user, to send material for informational and promotional purposes (including the "newsletter"), discount coupons and special offers by Corradi SpA, in relation to products and services Corradi SpA or third parties, as well as for conducting market research also aimed to assess the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction), by means of e-mail and postal service (so-called "marketing" purpose).
It is also specified that: Sensitive Data For registration on the site, the transfer of sensitive data is never required.
3. Providing personal data and consequences of failing to consent to treatment
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points (a) and (b) of art. 2 above is purely optional. However, since this is necessary to enable the registration to the Site and the reserved services, the refusal to give the user data at issue, will make it impossible to register on the site and access the reserved area.
With reference to the treatment referred to in point (c) ("marketing") of art. 2 above, the consent to the treatment of personal data is purely optional and can be expressed through the selection of an appropriate box for each distinct purpose, at the bottom of the registration form to the Site. Failure to consent will not result in any impact on the opportunity to register with the Website and/or access to the reserved area and involve exclusively the consequences described below:
- Failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 2, (c) ("marketing") above, will make it impossible to receive further information concerning promotional purposes (including the "newsletter"), discount coupons and special offers by Corradi SpA, in relation to products and services Corradi SpA, or third parties, as well as for conducting market research also aimed to assess the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction), by means of e-mail and postal service.
The user may, however, revoke any consent provided for the purposes described in paragraph (c) ("marketing") of art. 2, contacting Corradi SpA, at the address reported in art. 1 above.
In addition, solely for the purposes described in paragraph (c) ("marketing") of art. 2 above, you may object to the processing of concerned data, even through the appropriate link at the bottom of any e-mail sent by Corradi SpA, with promotional content. The opposition manifested in this manner also extends to the mailing of communications through the postal service.
4. Methods of data processing
5. Disclosure of data
The personal data provided by the user, for the purposes described in art. 2 above, may be disclosed or brought to the knowledge of the following subjects: - to subsidiary companies of the Corradi Group and/or employees and/or associates of Corradi SpA, and/or the Corradi Group, for the conduct of business administration, accounting and computer and logistical support, and act, respectively, as managers and processors of the processing;
- to companies or consultants in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of Corradi SpA hardware and software; - to companies designated by Corradi SpA for the dispatch of online communications;
- to all those public and/or private individuals and/or legal entities (legal, administrative and fiscal offices) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to the proper performance of contractual obligations in relation to the services provided through the Site as well as the obligations under the law; - to all those people (including public authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative measures. All personal data provided by users in relation to the registration on the Site and/or purchase through the Site shall not be subject to disclosure. The updated list of the responsibles and the persons in charge of the treatment is available for inspection at the premises of the Owner.
6. Retention of data
User data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of services. In the event of termination of your account on the Site on initiative of the user, the present data will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one trimester, unless subject to any specific legal requirements for the retention of accounting records, or for purposes of public safety.
In any other case, it is understood that the personal data will be stored and processed for the purposes referred to in paragraphs (c) "marketing" in art. 2 above, for the period of time allowed by law and the requirements of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. At the end of that period Corradi S.p.A. will ask the user to renew the consent to the processing of data for such purposes or to treat them anonymously and keep them only for statistical purposes.
7. Right of access to personal data
- Information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments; - Indication of the identity of each of the Owners of the treatment; - Information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of himself as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or agents;
c) to obtain: - the updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him; - the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; - the certificate attesting that the operations mentioned in the preceding paragraphs have been made known, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part: - for legitimate reasons to the processing of data concerning him, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection; - the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The above rights may be exercised upon request to the Owner, at the address indicated in article. 1.
The right to object by the interested user to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 2, (c) (marketing) carried out through automated means of contact (email) also extends to the traditional ones (e), without prejudice to the possibility for the concerned user to exercise this right in part, pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 4, letter b) of the Privacy Act, or opposing, for example, only to the dispatch of promotional communications made through automated tools.
Likewise, the user may exercise the rights pursuant art. 7 of the Privacy Code with reference only to one or more of the Sites powered by Corradi S.p.A., opposing, for example, to the only dispatch of promotional communications related to one or more of these sites.
I agree to the processing of my personal data for the sending of information concerning promotional purposes (including the "newsletter"), discount coupons and special offers by Corradi S.p.A., in relation to products and services Corradi S.p.A. or third parties, as well as for conducting market research also aimed to assess the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction), by means of e-mail and postal service.