Data processing and procedures
In compliance with what provided for by the Legislative Decree, we hereby inform you that we may process the supplied personal data in order to:
- fulfil the law obligations
- provide business information
- supply promotional, advertising and marketing information
Personal data will be treated legally and fairly, with the utmost confidentiality, using electronic and computer instruments and will be stored and managed in either electronic or paper format as well as in all other appropriate format, with the strict observance of the essential rules concerning safety, as per the Technical Disciplinary Rules pertaining to safety norms, Annex B of Lgs. D. 196/03.
Data conferment is compulsory
Submittal of personal data is necessary for the provision of services and its long lasting duration, as well as for all other relationships that may directly/indirectly derive from it.
Consequences of refusal to submit data
The possible refusal to provide us, in part or in whole, with your personal data or the authorization to process said information could entail the non-acceptance or partial execution of the contract or the unsuccessful execution of the task.
Addressees of personal data
Personal and/or sensitive data concerning the above treatment can be communicated:
- in the cases envisaged by the Law
- to internal or external parties, trusted by Corradi Spa, that carry out specific tasks on our Company's behalf
Rights of the party concerned
According to art. 7 (Right of Access to Personal Data and other Rights) of Lgs. D. 196/03, the person concerned has the right:
1. to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to his/her, person, including instances where the data has not yet been registered. Such data shall be delivered to the affected party in an intelligible;
2. to be advised of the following:
a) origin of personal data;
b) data processing and procedures;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the Data Controller and Data Processor designated for the purpose of article 5, paragraph;
2) entities or groups of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom otherwise might have access to the data in the capacity of Data Controller in Italy, individuals responsible or data processors;
3. The person concerned has the right to:
a) update, rectify when necessary and integrate his/her personal data;
b) delete, transform into an anonymous format or deny access to data processed illicitly, including data not requiring storage for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
c). written certification that the operations as described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those entities to whom the data had been forwarded or disseminated, except in those instances when it would be impossible to do so or would entail the use of resources and other means manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the individual's personal right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of personal data, including the scope of the data collection, for legitimate motivations;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or the performance of market surveys or advertising campaigns.
Data Controller or person in charge of data processing
The personal data controller is ARMONIA SRL with head-office in VIA TURRINI 19 – BOLOGNA, the person of its legal representative. The person in charge of the processing of personal information is LUCA FERRI.
You may apply to the Data Controller or person in charge of data processing to assert your rights, as provided by the article 7 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003.